Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vampire Diaries

Monday, 28.06.10

After for a week of Vampire Diaries Marathon, I've finally finished the first season.
It was awesome I tell you! :)
Finishing one episode made me thirst for the next one..haha
I've learned so many interesting facts bout vampires but who can tell me how true can they be right.
During the start, I thought Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) was pretty hot compared to Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley).
The more I watch it, the more I didn't like Damon cause he's such an idiot.
He was the meanest vampiee everrr!
I was drawn more to Stefan instead. He's the tame-est vampiee as he was a vegetarian, only feeds on animal blood. He's love for Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) was so gentle and pure.
He never fails to be there for her and always kept her secure in his arms.
You should see the way how he protects her all the time *melts*
No one could ever feel that there's another safer place in the world rather than being under his arms.
There's so much to say and the best part is about to be revealed....
but nahhh...I'm not gonna break it out to you :P
Wanna catch some vampire diaries?
Tune in to 8tv every Tuesday at 9.30pm or you could always watch it online :)




Stefan or Damon??! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger