Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lovey dovey

Monday, 28.06.10

Time to indulge myself into some movies after such a hectic week!
I finally had the time to watch The Notebook after so long. I'm so outdated right..lol
It's super sad and touching and I couldn't help but tear while watching.
Such lovely storyline.
In future, I wish I could have a hubby just as patient as Noah (Ryan Gosling) haha!
This story is about two love birds who fell in love during the summer break.
Noah was a country boy and Allie was a city girl.
The two spend the whole summer together but Allie is forced to move and go to college although she was willing to give it up for Noah. 
Noah writes Allie 365 letters and she never gets them. So he restores the house him and Allie went to one night out of 'labor of love'. 
Seven years pass and Allie meets and falls in love with a wealthy soldier Lon.
When seeing Noah's picture in the paper, Allie is drawn back to him. They spent a few days together and she doesn't want to leave. Allie has to chose between her fiancé and Noah! *happpy*
Noah and Allie settle down and eventually had kids of their own. Unfortunately, Allie was diagnose with a disease, Alzheimer. It's like having an eraser in your head. Allie slowly loses her short term memories and long term memories. However, Noah never gave up on Allie and continues to help her to regain her memory everyday. With all the patient that he has it shows how much he loves her.
awwwh..Love is one of the most won-der-ful thing anyone could ever have because it's the closes thing we have to magic. Love can do wonders! :)
It's so worth watching even when I was watching it all alone..haha
The story is pretty similar to 50 first dates though :)




aww..this is so romantic 

I just couldn't have enough of lovey dovey story..
I'm always into romantic love stories *smiless*
I posted in fb saying how nice was The Notebook and my friend recommended me to watch the korean version of it, A Moment to Remember.
Similar story line but not as good as The Notebook :)


eee..my day was just occupied by just watching romantic love stories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger