Sunday, June 27, 2010

I was a caddy

Thursday, 24.06.10

It's practice round for the Tan Sri Muhyiddin Charity Golf (TSMCG) @ Glenmarie.
This tourney is open to aged below 21 and my little bro is playing.
Guess whaaaat?! I had the honour to caddy for my bro for the 1st time..haha
Daddy said he'll gimme some allowance for caddying bro :)
Since, today was just a practice round caddying wasn't tiring at all cause we got to use the buggy.
As a caddy, I don't get to sit but to hold on to the buggy standing where the bag are.
It was a fun experience though.
I met a couple of my golf friends and they were pretty shock to know that I was caddying for bro.
Instead of playing I'm caddying..LOL! They were like..ure gonna turn into charcoal and faint la..
hehee..Don't look down on me..I can be a good caddy kay :)

I didn't managed to snap many piccies..
Here are just a few to share with you guys..


This is my bro, Aaron :)






These were his pratice round mates ( tuck soon, ethan & wei chean)

It's fun following them around the golf course..
Young guys talking all sort of crap that will make you laugh till it tickles your bones..haha


I bet many of you would not know or even have the thought that I play golf right?haha..
unless..you really know me..
Don't be surprise..I used to play competitive golf last time..haha
As in taking part in tournaments like this, but now not anymore..
I don't have the time to tune myself into practices.
Golf, you need to put in a lot of hard work, discipline, effort, time and commitment.
I've passed that stage of playing competitive golf and now I'm just a social player :)


It's just a short update on what I've been up to lately.
Stay tune dearies!
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger