Saturday, June 5, 2010

baking mojo is back

Thursday, 4.06.10

I've got my hands on baking again..I kindda missed baking somehow :)
so today I've decided to bake some chocolate-ty muffins right after dinner *nyums*
It turn out perfectly nice and sure taste good *clap claps*
I decided to bake cause the next morning I'll be seeing the boyf!
He said it was yummay yummay! *bigwidessmiles*

Taaa daa!~
15 chocolate muffins freshly bake on tray :)


Sorry peeps! I've been pretty busy lately so haven been updating my bloggie
But still..thank you so so much for still popping by to see my latest updates!
love y'all my dear readers! *big hugs*
Anyways, there'll be more exciting updates coming up real soon.
I promise to blog bout it during this weekend aite!

So hang in there and stay tune on my bloggie!
Have a cheery weekend aite!
*cheeerioss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger