Monday, May 31, 2010

Day out with mum

Mummy is off today so she decided to go out and get somethings done together. We went over to maxis ctr @ ttdi to settle some stuff and headed to ou to get my BB cream and groceries!
We didn't spend very long hanging around ou cause mummy wanted to have lunch at pusat bandar damansara's corner coffee shop for their yummie fish head noodles. I didn't know that there's Daiso, RM5 shop in ou. I've finally buy a new transparent umbrella to replace my old one cause I've accidentally got it 'kiapp' by the car door..lol! Things from Daiso are so cheap and i heard they are pretty hardy cause they're from Japan. I'm happy I got my new umbrella and a couple of falsies from there :) After that, we headed for lunch and home we go :)

The day started well but didn't seem to end very well..
Brobie got home and he was searching high & low for his phone. He's phone seems to have been mysteriously gone missing *weird* He said he left it at home but takde pun..he's been emo-ing all day long. In the evening, daddie got back saying that he's phone is spoiled. Thinking that he wants to use bro's phone as a spare mane tau bro's one hilang jor. What a phone day..
Daddie's phone spoiled means he's gonna have the BB to himself when he gets it rather than giving it to me *sad sad*
oh well, enough of all that...something else didn't went well either :(
thank goodness I have a 24/7 bestie, Jia Wen babe who rang me up immediately!
She's such a sweeetheart! Thanks for everything babe! I love you and you know I do *hugs*

Tomorrow the boyf will be having his assessment for cadet pilot. He's been putting a lot of effort & preparing really hard to pass this assessment. All the bestie bii! I know you can pull this through with no doubts! I believe in you bii! You've did all you could by taking the extra mile to get ur books and all. You've been staying up late gearing urself up for this..books were only ur priority for the past few days..haha!
So tomorrow its your time to shine bii!
I will be right here waiting to share your good news! I love you! *hugs*

Aloe sun BB cream SPF 20 PA- shade 2. My aunty recommended me to use this. Hope you this will suite my skin :)

lunching in pusat bdr d'sara.....
mummy's fish head noodles
my yummie wan tan mee (very popular)

Stay tune for more updates peeps!
have a cherry week!
xoxo
*cheeeers*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger