Saturday, May 15, 2010

Broga Hills

Saturday
15/05/10

I've always wanted to go Broga Hills cause I've been hearing people telling me how pretty and scenic is the view from above. Finally its my chance to climb the hill to see for myself how pretty isit up there :) So ngam daddie and his friends were planning on a trip to climb the hill, so I told daddie i wanna tag along with the boyf and sis :) The night before, I slept at 12 knowing that I've got to get up early in the morning, as early as 5 to get ready. At 4am the boyf called me saying that he's couldn't start the car engine cause the battery die-ded already. My heart sunk. I was so disappointed when he said that he couldn't join me for the day. I've always wanted to go together gether with him to view the scenery from above. Later on, I told him that I'll fetch him from his place but he tak mau. I was so geram when I willing offer to pick him up but he didn't want me too. He knows that I merajuk already after that *i-was-sour-like-lemon* Good thing, not long after that, the boyf found the wires and started to recharge the battery *yeays* and he got to my place just in time before we could head off to Broga Hills with daddie *huggies* :) He never fails to put a smile on my face and make me happpy! *mwahs*
Loads of piccies to show you guys! I'll let the pictures do the talking :)


Reach Broga Hills around 7.15 am....
Group piccie with all the uncles :)

on our way to the climb the hill, we saw this! rabbit farm! how cute righttt? :)

next I saw this! ewww..meanies! how can they eat rabbit and have rabbit satay! rabbits are like one of the cutest animals on earth and they're called as pets too but yet they're people eating em' :'(

they even have rabbit dry meat =/ i pity those cute little rabbits that got eaten :(

we were at the bottom of the hill. time to start climbing :)

with bii :) He's so cute carrying my small bagpack the entire time. thankiess bii! :)

4 peaks and the 4th one is the highest of all and rarely everyone made it! :)

omgg! look at the traffic..climb hill also can 'sat che' mainly cause its a saturday morning.

haha!! everyone like choo choo train :)

*wee* we've just reach the 1st peak stop and we already sweating like pigs :P

with bii, sis & daddie :)


the sisters with daddie :)

group piccie on the 1st peak :)

*tatas* im leaving the 1st peak. look at the crowd over there..suffocating! haha!

everyone's climbing up to the last and final peak. The 4th peak :) traffic jam again..lol
so we camwhore a little while waiting for the human traffic to subside :)

with the boyf :)

my macho boyf in black! :)

*high5 bii* we've made it to the final peak together! :)


here's what it looks like from the 4th peak! isn't it amazingly pretty :)

with sis :)

with the boyf :) i love the view from behind! look at the clouds floating below us like cotton candy..hee



this is the 3rd peak :)



*tatas* Broga Hill :)

After the exhausting climb, its was time for brekkie! we head to Broga town for yummie wan tan mee which is just 5 mins away...

yummie wan tan mee! :) just us alone, we've taken up all the space in the coffee shop..lol

roast kai pei *yummie*

eek..so geli..so many flies got stick onto the sticky paper..lol!


brekkie was so satisfying cause I was super hungry after the climb :) It was good that we climb the hill together with the uncles because they are more experience and they took good care of us! It was an awesome day out with the boyf and the uncles. A memorable day for me and the boyf to remember cause we've climb all the way up together without giving up. In our relationship, I hope we'll walk together through thick and thin without giving up on each other! rightt biibii? hee! Thankies so muchie for coming bii! You were such a sweetheart by waking up as early as 3am just to get ready and get to my place. I know you were tired but you did it just for ME! so dai sek my baby! *Big Big Huggies* I hope you had a great time bii..hee! Thanks for everything bii! I lurvee youu so muchie bii!


stay tune for more peeps!
have a good day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger