Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Sunday
9/05/10

Today's its a very special day for all the mothers in the whole wide world! It's "Mother's Day"

" Have a Blessed Mother's Day mummy darling "!

Do you notice, Mother's day always happens to fall on a Sunday and it has to be the very 1st Sunday of May?! hehe..I dunno why also but that's the pattern and thats why there's no fix date to celebrate Mother's Day. It's important for us to acknowledge our mothers on this very special day. My mother is the BEST mummy in the whole wide world! You know whyyy, cause she cares the MOST for me and showed me her LOVE in many ways that would just simply touch your heart to the bottom of the core! She has the most gentle hands, the sweetest smile with lovely dimples and the WIDEST heart of all! I'm proud to be blessed with such a loving, caring, considerate & understanding mother! Things that my mum has done for me is unmeasurable and uncountable! I love my dear mummy Maureen so much! So love your mothers and appreciate all the things that they're done for you before it's too late..cause you'll never know what will happen tomorrow.

So what did you guys did for your dear mummy's? Bought here prezzie? bring her out on a lunch date? dinner date? movie date? shopping date? hehe :) I'm sure everyone of you had planned something special for your mothers! :)

My mummy is rather simple at times, she doesn't really like to be in the crowd and rush for seat on the tables of a restaurant or dine expensively outside :) As for this year's Mothers Day, we stayed in and dine at home and on this coming Saturday ni we'll go out and celebrate belated Mother's Day..hehe :) Cause that's what mummy wanted! :) For this year's mother's day, I did something special with my sis that we've never done before. We baked her a chocolate cake in the afternoon while she's asleep..hehe :) The cake was a success! *yeayss*



Jeng ! Jeng ! Jeng! ......

Chocolate Moist cake! I dunno why there's a split in the middle..LOL! But it was fully baked already :)

we topped it with some pink icing :) now it looks better! hehe

Here it is! All ready for mummy to try! :)

P/s : We hope you'll like this mummy! Once again, Happy Mother's Day! We love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger