Thursday, May 27, 2010

As good as not going..

Wednesday, 26/05/10

At last I got my fatty bum bum to the gym...
I skipped classes for the day..Bis. Info. System tute & Bis. Law. BIS tute usually last for half an hour & Bis. Law lecture wasn't a must to go cause the topic Mr.Papaya were to teach is not included in my finals..So I self declared no class for the day *wheee*
Instead of wasting my morning pigging on my bed, I finally got my ass to hit the gym..
Its been too long since I've last step into the gym cause I'm such a procrastinator..heh
Got in and hit the treadmill for 30mins..hop over to lift some weight and sit-ups and I was done for the day! I feel proud for myself *pats on the shoulder*
Had my brekkie (oats + cereal + honey) *satisfied* :)
I thought I would just have another round of oats for lunch but nooo..I saw my favourite lying on the dinning table.. It was spagetthi.. Can't help it but to gobble a plate of it *big wide smiles*
Dinner was the favourite of the day.. I had fried chicken wings! haha
What's the use of me going to the gym in the morning.. The calories shed has been put back on..
It's always like that..whenever I hit the gym, my maid would happen to cook all the mouthwatering food that I can never resist :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger