Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chicken was my bestfren for the day

Thursday
20/05/10

For lunchie, me & the boyf head for nasi lemak @ Village Park, Damansara Uptown :) One of the best nasi lemak in town. On our way there it was raining so heavily and the traffic was picking up. We finally got to have our lunch at 3pm..LOL! Thanks to the rain, I spoiled my precious transparent umbrella cause I accidentally got it slammed by the car door *sobs* After lunchie, headed home to get ready and pick sis from tuition and send her all the way to bangsar for her next class..Thanks boyfie for picking and sending sis! *big hugss* While on our way to ou, we got caught by the jam..fuhreaking jam and we missed our movie for Letters to Juliet!! but it was nice to get stuck in the car with the boyfie..I get to kacau him! HAHA! We went from ou --> curve --> ikea cause bii wanted to get his books..sadly, none of the bookshops has it *disappointed*
But we sure had fun hopping from one mall to the other, righttt bii? LoLs..

boyf's nasi lemak ayam goreng

my nasi lemak ayam rendang. drumstick is a must! :)

*yumm yumm*

As for dinner, it was @ Ikea's Cafe....
Boyf's swedish meatballs

specialty for the day. my chicken leg with lemon herbs. Im having chicken again..lol

That's not it!!
we had Ikea's Hotdogs too!
how wai sek can we be righttt..lol!
we were just like two little hungry monsters..haha

it used to taste better last time :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger