Monday, May 17, 2010

baking orange poppy seeds muffins :)

Sunday
16/05/10

It's Sunday! today was an awfully tiring day for me.
Every Sunday routine, Morning = church,
Afternoon = rest, relax & pig at home.
Somehow my weekends were just packed with all sorts of activities that kept me all filled up to the brink. Both Saturday and Sunday I've got to wakey wakey early in the morning. Now that's a torture for a weekend. I got up early cause I've promised my dodgeball team, Maestro to play in the Hari Belia Dodgeball event @ Putrajaya. It's my 2nd time going to Putrajaya..haha! Such a quiet town and you can rarely see anyone on the streets. The dodgeball event was a kick off match. We won our 1st match against some old uncles and we lost the 2nd match against Masterskills. That's the end of the journey for Maestro for the day..haha! But it was a good experience playing as it was my 1st time playing for uni..lol! Surprisingly I didn't snap snap any piccies cause I wasn't in the mood..haha! sorry.

Once I got home in the afternoon, I was dead tired. Thought could take nappie but mummy happily asked me to bake some muffins for her..haha! As always I love my mummy so muchhhh.. I hop into the kitchen and started baking for her orange poppy seeds muffins!



Orange poppy seed powder

3 eggs needed

crack the eggs in. Add milk + oil.

taaaa daa!~ my bater is all ready :)

fill the muffin wraps. This time I've learned my lesson to not fill the 3/4 full, so I fill them up 1/2 the wrap :) *keeping fingers cross that it'll not overspill*


* * * *

* * *

* *

*

*

Orange Poppy seeds ready!!
but.....
they're not fill to the top..not pwettty..not that successful after all..haha!
but....
it still taste yummiee~liciouss! :)

Baking is always FUN! I can tell you, It can be addictive..haha! The most exciting part of baking is to hear the *tingggg* sound from the oven! It means it ready to EAT! But the process of preparing the ingredients and mixing them together takes quite a bit of time. However, the after effect always makes me happpee *Big smiless* I have heong heong muffins freshly bake by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger