Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baking muffins :)

Monday
26/04/10
Since it was my OFF day for the week, my hands got itchy and I decided to bake some chocolate muffins. I love to bake and its so satisfying to see the outcome of what you've bake at the end of the day :) Well, it's been a very long time since I've last bake muffins..haha!

So JENG JENG JENG!!!

here's my outcome :P


chocolate muffin mix in a glass bowl

two eggs

add water

and not to forget vegetable oil. I cheated. actually this isn't vegetable oil but cooking oil..LOL! It's cause i ran out of vegetable oil :) cooking oil work just fine.

scoop the bater and put them into muffin wraps :)

here come's the....

CHOCOLATE MUFFINS!!!

my over spilled muffins *nooooo* :'(


look at how oogaly they were *pai seh*
what a failure..it's cause i put too much bater into the wrap..
I've learned my lesson and next time im sure to bake prettier one! :)

omg! what happened to this one?! totally ran out of shape..I forgot to put the muffin wrap onto a metal base..lol! too excited to put them into the oven to bake :P

So much for baking..haha! but it was a fun experience to bake..my muffins were still edible and laku at home..haha! :)

stay tune for more baking updates :)
*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger