Sunday, May 9, 2010

Good news to share :)

Thursday
6/05/10

What's the good news?! hee :) I've got the Sports scholarship that I've applied for from Inti uni *yeayss* It gives me 50% of my tuition fees! *wheee* thanks INTI! :) It was worth it for me to excel in golf during my high school days! All the sacrifices, hard work and effort poured in was totally worth it! The interview held two weeks back ran smoothly and I had a good feeling about this after I left the interviewing room :)
This sports scholarship mean a lot to me! It will definately help to lessen my parents financial burden on my education!
Daddy was proud that I've got the scholarship and he is planning to reward me..I told him i want a BB bold and he says he will look into it! *yeayss* Hopefully I'll get one *keeping my fingers cross* :)

I finally got the official offer letter and guess whattttt??!!
they spelled my chinese name wrongly..INFACT, its not even close to my name..It's like a total different person's name..swt! I've returned the letter and they'll ammend it..now its gonna take even longer.. But, I'm sure glad that I got it and made my parents proud :)


LOL!! what's this laaa..'Teck Seang'?! sounds so guy-ish weii..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger