Saturday, May 22, 2010

Black and White night out

Friday
21/05/10

Finally had the time to spend the night with Dorie babe! We needed this for such a long time..haha..I really miss our berbonding session! It's been too long since I've last saw her. It's always hard to find a day that both of us a fweee to meet up. Now that she's done with ADP. She's totally fweee for me! haha! It was great to catch up and fill each other in :) She got a new cammie and I totally lurvee it..snaps loveelehh piccies & its PINK!! :)

Dinnering at Chawan @ Telawi Street, Bangsar....
we saw it was almost full house so it might be good..so we try it out..not bad laa..boleh tahan..haha
dorie's nasi lemak ayam masak merah
my nasi lemak ayam rendang. lol! whats with me and chicken these two days! I better stay away from chicken dy..
Dorie babe :)
lovely chopstick all the way from Shanghai. Thanks babe..its so pweety! :)

After Chawan...we hop over to Alexis to chill...

all the piccies credits to Dorie babe & her pink babehh :P

wit dorie babe :)


my aqua nails :)










Thankies for all the lovelehh piccies babe!! great shots & i toll-da-ly lurvee ur new cammie!
thanks for the day out!! I really wish mellie was back home with us. I'm sure she's so gonna misss us and our berbonding sessions together!! I heart you loadss bestie!! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger