Friday, May 28, 2010

When In Rome

I'm so hyped up all of a sudden *big wide smiles*
Love is in the air..tralalala
I've just finished snuggling up the blankie and watching 'When In Rome' with sis in the room.
I knowww right..I'm so outdated *blahh*
Everyone seems to have watched it already and I'm like the last person on earth to catch.
It sure is one greattt movie to catch! Now I don't feel so left out anymore :)
Do you guys believe in popping coins into the fountain wishing for love? haha..
If it was true everyone will be flooding the Fountain of Love with $$ and people who pick the coins would be super rich..lol! I think I don't need to try that kind of luck cause I'm wonderfully blessed with my babyboo! I love you to the bits bii! I wish you were watching this with me..hee

He's just charming and She's just sweeet

She picked up the chip from the Fountain of Love and thought it was 'his'

awhh..finally on their wedding day she finds out that the chip was his

sweeet.. He wasn't under the spell afterall :)

I just lurveee happy ending! *wheee*

Can't wait to catch the next romantic comedy, Letters to Juliet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger