Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bella Luna

Mummy had a complimentary facial voucher from Bella Luna for two, so she brought me along for it @ Solaris Mont Kiara *wheee* i needed it especially with my skin condition *gah* its getting from bad to worst. I've always wanted fair and flawless skin since I was a little girl. No pimples/acne, blackheads, whiteheads, visible pores and whatsoever. Unfortunately, I was not blessed with good skin *sigh* I've stopped signing up for facial packages for a very long time cause the last time I had I did not have a pleasant one. Anyhow, its still good to go for facial one in awhile to maintain our skin. Our appointment was 10am in the morning and we were the 1st to step in..haha..Mummy had the complimentary facial which consist of double cleansing + scrub + face massage and I took the more extended facial treatment which has double cleansing + extraction (the most torturous moment that will keep your tears rolling on ur cheeks) + scrub + face massage + mask + i-dunno-what else-already :)
Mine took bout 2 hours and mummy's took only 45mins, while waiting for me the consultant was trying to con mummy to sign up for their massage therapy package..haha.. Facial went well and I was told to not eat so much of chilli cause its not good for pimply skin like mine..heh..
Thanks mummy for the day! Love you to the bits!

on our way for facial.wore sunnies cause i was totally make up less :)

mummy paying for the bill :)

my facial room

jacuzzi

some sort of heated sand which has organic values for detox


not many piccies but just a few to share with you guys :)
have a great weekend yo!
stay tune for more updates!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger