Thursday, May 27, 2010

Loveleh Thursday

Kick ass day as I've got to wake up early in the morning for class. I hate lectures at 8am!
Today was 6 hours straight for me *sigh* I decided to replace econs tute today since its a public holiday tomorrow. During econs, my lecture was suffering from sore throat (i-think)
For the entire class she was communicating to us through sign language and writing on the board.
It was just so funneh..Whenever she ask a question everyone will down and stare at their notes and pretend not to look at her. Then she'll start hitting the board with the marker..haha!
Glad that I managed to survived 6 hours sitting in class. Thanks to my pancakes that kept company in class *nyums*
After class, I smell fweedom. Had lunchie with the boyf but we couldn't decide where to eat cause we've hit almost every corner in subang for food..haha!
Finally we went back to our all time favourite pork noodle coffee shop :)

Look at the amount of meatballs *drools* can you count? haha

claypot yee mee :)

After lunch, we had the awesome-est pisang goreng at usj 2. Super duper oily & Fattening but aren't oily and fry fry-ish stuff the yummiest? :)

In the evening, dropped sis for tuition at Telawi Street, Bangsar.
Finally got to meet up with my bestie, Jia Wen babe. Did I mention, she's my sweetheart from high school? :) It's been like 74626408 since we've last met and catch up. She was depressed since yesterday and a friend like me would never leave her to go through that alone. I was always there for you no matter rain or shine right? It was nicee to catch up for a drink.
Oh right! It was my very 1st time sitting in her brand new car. I can't wait for more rides *hint hint*
After yum cha-ing, she wanted to shop around @ Telawi Street. I had no intention to buy anything since I'm broke for the month but it always happens when I have no $ I always spot for things i lurvee..whyyy?! I saw so many floral dresses ( dunno why am i so into floral lately) heels and bags that i wanttt! :( I only watch the girl spend and spend as we hopped from one boutique to the other..lol! I'm proud I didn't buy anything!
Window shopping was somehow fun but at the end of the day. You might regret that you didn't get to buy those stuff that you wanted OR you might just be proud that you managed to resist temptation from spending! :)

It's Wesak Day tomorrow! *woohoo* Happy Holidays! :)

Stay tune for more updates peeps!
love y'all for tuning in!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger