Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dim Sum

Wednesday, 23.06.10

Rise and shine..It's wednesday already.
The boyf and I had dim sum for lunch at SS2 @ Loong Seng Restaurant.
It was rather quiet today cause it was a weekday.
Usually it'll be packed on the weekends till chairs and table are set up on the pathway.
I lovee lovee their pei dan porridge over here. It's a must try! :)
We didn't have much cause the boyf wasn't hungry.


some dumpling with veggie and mince pork inside

char siew pau. my favourite! but this one was so-so ni la

the ultimate pei dan porrige with yau char guai on the top *yummms* :)

yummiee siew mai

lastly, har gao :)

Little bit of dim sum was a pretty filling already.
Their hongkong chee cheong fun is also very nice but I didn't order cause I can't finish them all.
Basically the boyf was watching me eating cause he wasn't hungry at all.
Thanks for EVER-RY-THING babyboy! *Big fat bwear huggies*
I lurve youuuu hunnnie!

It's just a short post dearies
thanks for tuning in!

*cheeers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger