Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Got my hair done

Saturday, 10.07.10

Here come the weekends *wheew*
Lately I've been wanting to cut & dye my hair. It's really time to do something bout it!
I've been so busy working to earn extra pocket and now its time to pamper myself :)
I woke up having the urge to hit the salon. I wasn't sure of which to go.
For the past 2 weeks I've been checking out salons and promotions that they offer.
I wanted to cut + colour + treatment and most of the professional hair salons cost me a bomb for my hair cause of the length.
Finally I've decided to go a moderate hair salon, not very well know but the price sure its affordable especially for hair lengths like mine which were at my waist line :)
I called them 1st thing in the morning to see if they are having promotion!
As I've already guessed, they do! I guess they have on going promotions all year round..haha!
Unfornately, I didn't have a car to move about and the boyf was the sweetest thing everrr!
he's sweeet like honey! cotton candy! chocolate! lollipop! anything that is sweeet you name it..hee :)
He came over earlier to fetch me out to get my hair done. He was so patient that he spend 2.5 hours waiting for me finish *Big FaT Bwear Huggies* I felt sooooo bad..xxxtremely bad for making him wait so long..
So soweee biiibiii! But thankiess so muchiiee biii! *mwahss* soooo dai sek :)
Good thing there was CC nearby so he hopped in to da gei while waiting.

I got my hair done at Nine to Nine, Tmn Sri Sinar. Not too far from my place and I did rebornding twice there 3 years back. Pretty lasting though. I would say they're pretty good.
I would give a 7/10 in terms of service that they provide and price.
I cut + colour + treatment cost me only RM 16O..It was worth the price! :)



I was hoping that It would be slightly browner & lighter. The length was shorter than what I wanted.
The hairstylist cut off 2.5 inches :(
I didn't want that much of layer either :(
I wanted a straight cut to maintaince its thickness but she suggested to layer a little to give it more shape. Fringe was a little too short which makes me look like a kiddo.
Oh well, I would say they are not very good at listening to customer's preference..not good!

I kindda miss my old hair length and the thickness of it :(
But the boyf says the length is still long. He asked, "you want so long for what?" I instantly answered, "to mat si fat (wipe backside) lol! I was just kidding laaa :P

In the morning before I left to do my hair, my lenses came! *wheeee*
Thanks to Classic Geo Lens
I ordered 4 pairs ( pink, green, grey & brown)
Finally I got a pair of PINK lens :)
If you wanna know exactly what lens I got, just drop me a msg at my cbox yeah :)


grey is not in the picture but you can see from my pic above. It's really pretty :)

They give an enlarging effect to your eyes that makes it look dolly. Diameter 15.8mm :)


Right after I got my hair done, we rushed to One Utama for movie cause we've bought tickets for Eclipse!
Initially the plan was to go home and get change before we hit ou but we were out of time.
I was in a tank top and shorts for movie..so under dress..lol.
It was freezing in the cinema but good thing I have my teddy bwear to keep me warm..hee *thankss biii* :)

Eclipse was okie I guess. Not like *woww* that kind of thing.
I haven got to read to book yet but I was hopping that it was somewhat better.



Bella is just greedy with love. How can you love 2 person at one time but tells one I love you more than the other. It's not fair to either side. Poor Edward when he finds out that Bella actually love Jacob.
The best scene was when Edward propose to Bella *awww*
Well, eventually Bella will marry Edward la..haha..She's dying to be one of them :)

After movie, our tummys were craving for food. We head over to Old Town Signature for noodles :)

mine :)



the boyf's :)

Before we left, we got tickets for The Backup plan for tomorrow :)
Practically that's it for the day..heee..It;s been pretty long and tiring but i sure did had a great time spending the day with the boyf *hugs*
Babyyyy!! Thanks for everything dear! you're such a darling! *big huggies + juicy kisses* 
I love you my dearest ♥


Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Stay tune for more exciting updates aite!
have a great week ahead!
*cheeeeers*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger