Friday, July 23, 2010

Meet my old time darlings

Tuesday, 20.07.10

Finally..Finally..We've find time to meet up! :)
It's been ages since we've catch up with one another.
We've been old time besties since we're back in highschool.
Jen was the darling of the day, she drove and pick everyone up. Thanks jennie! *big hugs*
We were glad that Kok Siang managed to join us too! It's been ages since I've seen my ex asst. monitor!
I still remember he's the best asst. monitor everrr! He would allow us to ponteng and help us to cover..haha!
I was shocked when I saw him again..my my..he has lost so much weight..good for him la..he looks fitter now :)

We were suppose to have dinner and towards the evening it was raining so heavily so we decided to get in somewhere with a covered car park. We got into Gardens :)

Dinner at Purple cane restaurant...
It's pretty healthy to dine in here as all the dishes are cooked with tea leaves :)









It felt so family dinning together :)





meet my dear darlings, Jen & Jia wen :)


With Jen, kok Siang & Jia Wen :)


We went to check out some cameras and lappies :)







Love y'all dearies!
I had a great time with you guys!
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger