Monday, August 2, 2010

I miss the smell of cookies

Thursday, 29.07.10

Woke up by a morning call from the boyf *smilesss*
I love waking up with morning from him. It's the sweetest thought and the best way to start my day with :) Saw mummy and she ajak me to go brunch with her since she took off for the day :)
I quickly got ready and we went to pusat bandar damansara for brunch.
After that, we head to seri selangor golf club to pick bro and his friend's for lunch and drop them home.
I laze around till after dinner & I started to bake cookies for the boyf.
He's leaving for oz in a couple of days so I wanted to bake him something that he can bring back there to munch on :)

Brunch with mummy...

mummy had this :)

This is what i had...one of the best wan tan mee around :)

We saw this on our way home..so cutee!~


After dinner, It was time to bake cookies :)












AND..waaalaaah!
It's freshly bake from the oven *mmmmmm*...
Just for YOUU babyboy :)




I love baking cookies but its pretty time consuming.
You need lotsa patient to make the dough and shape them.
Not only that, place chocolate chip one by one on them..lol!
But i sure had fun baking them for the boyfie! :)
Hope you'll like eating em' bii *mwahss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger