Monday, August 2, 2010

Got babymackiepro :)

Saturday, 31.07.10

Dummdididummm!~~
Today daddy brought me to low yat to get my lappie *weee* I'm such a happy girl! *screams*
The boyf came along with us too cause I wanted his opinion and I'm noobie with lappie and stuff.
Daddy and the boyf has their own little conversation in the car and I just sit quietly and listen to all their air craft talk..lol
Once we got into lowyat, we stopped by at Mac Studio to check out mackies. Besides that, we checked out Sony & HP. 1st round survey here and there.
After that, we sat down and had lunch @ Shikiya. It's a japan & thai fusion.
We feed our tummies pow pow and continued with our lappie hunt.
In the end we walked to Lot 10 and finally got my babymackiepro from Machines :)
heeee..Thanksss daddy!! *hugs*

Lunching at Shikiya....

yummiee! set for 4 :)


Sushi must go with sweeet sauce :)
I asked for jap sweet sauce but they only had thai sweeet sauce :/


with the boyf :)


Daddy paying by the counter *giggles*


he's doing the set up for me *excited* :)




Once I got my lappie, we head back to low yat to get some accessories meanwhile the boyf wants to get kaspersky :)

I got my accessories from here :)




love this mouse :)


to keep her warm and free from scratches :)



had trouble editing this pic *weird* nways, my new pink headphone :)

meet babymackiepro :)


Big thanks to daddie for getting me a new lappie!! & also to my dearie boyf for temaning me and carrying my lappie! thanks hunss!
Love you both truck loadsss! *mwahsssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger