Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off day didn't go wasted :)

Tuesday, 10.08.10

As y'all know, I'm off for the day! :)
Mummy needed help to do some wrapping & packing of gifts for the ING Roadshow, so I was there to help. I do get paid per day *smiles*
I woke up feeling damn lazy and tired in the morning and didn't feel like going to work at all.
I feel I need more sleep than money.LOL!
A promise is a promise. I've gave my word to mummy that I'll be helping here so I dragged my lazy bones to work. I was in a rush and had nothing to eat for breakfast. Poor me =/
Once I got into the office I grab a cup and made myself hot milo from the 3 in 1 packet.
Hot hot milo was the boost! I felt so much better after filling my tummy with that. Energy boost up!
Started wrapping and wrapping gifts..I'm so used to wrapping till I can even wrap with my eyes closed..Lol!jk jk

Time passes so quickly and it was already lunch time.
I've got my maid to pack me lunch, I had fried rice from home.
I heated it in the microwave and it was nice and hot! *nyumss*

Bout 3pm I made myself another cup of hot milo.. lol!
Usually I'm not so much of a milo person but dunno what has got into me.
Finally when it was bout 5.30pm I've wrapped bout 200 gifts and it was time to head home.

Mummy and I took the monorail to Kl Sentral and from there we took a bus home.
What a long and tiring day *phewww*

my lunch :)


milo made me feel so good for the day. It was my energy boost! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger