Wednesday, August 25, 2010

navel pierced :)

Friday, 20.08.10

Finally got to do it! :)
Today I got my 9th piercing, the navel!
Woke up pretty in the morning and mum walked into my room asking whether I would want to work anot since it's my off day.
I gave a little thought to it and finally decided to work instead of staying home.
Motive : I'll get to do my piercing if i decide to get it done in sg.wang cuz mummy's office is pretty nearby sg.wang.
Before that, I've also did some research of where would be the best place to pierce. In terms of price and cleanliness.
I found borneo ink and read some forums and many suggested borneo ink but it seems rather pricy.
I took down it's number and gave a call. It cost RM150 for navel. That's pretty pricy weih..
naah, I think i'll look for something else. I called tribal body works and they charge RM115. Pretty reasonable but their piercer won't be around for a couple of days.
I sorta wanted to get it done by today itself so during lunchtime I teman-ed mummy to do some office apparels shopping at pavillion and later on I walked over to sg.wang to look see look see for piercing shops. I saw tattoo family. As I've heard of it, it's not bad. I walked in and enquire. It cost only RM100 for a single diamond stud. Just as where I've budgeted. I filled in a form and chose my stud.
I picked out a red one :) I was pretty nervous in the process of getting ready for the piercing to be done.
I asked questions like isit painful?is a nose pierce of a navel pierce more painful? He said nose worr..
To me nose pierce wasn't painful at all so I thought navel would be nothing.
My my..after getting it pierced..noo lor..navel is so damn painful kayyy..but my pain tolerance is pretty high so I went through it without an inch of scream..haha
Glad it was over and I was pretty happy with the outcome *yays*

After that, it was time for me to head back to work. I decided to take the monorail instead of walking.
Unexpectedly, when I got to the bkt bintang monorail station while waiting for the train to arrive, I felt somewhat I'm gonna blackout. I saw black patches and within that few secs I managed to walk to the nearest seat and ask for a seat. The next thing I know was waken up in front of a huge crowd asking whether if I was okay.Gosh! how embarrassing can this be. I couldn't believe that I actually fainted on the ground where some nice chinese man held me up and put on seated on a seat. Everyone was so concerned and they were such nice people. A malay lady gave me minyak angin and she kept helping me to applying in on my forehead and around my neck. A sweet looking chinese day bought me a bottle of 100 plus. They were such kind-hearted people *touched* A couple of others ask a thousand questions to where was I going and will I be able to get back work safely. I rested for a bit and called my mum to come get me cause I felt weak and uneasy. Soon after that I was having stomach cramps *ughh* FML!
whyyy did I have to get that when I'm outside. I could barely make my way down from the monorail station and my dad came and get me and send me home straight. I had some porridge cause I haven had anything to eat since morning and slept for a bit. I slept of my tummy cramps and I felt so much better after that *pheww* what a dayyy..

This is where i got my piercing done..
My piercer, Zicho :)
if you are interested, look for him. He's pretty nice & soft spoken.


Here's how it looks like..
what do you think?nicee? :)

ouchful experience but it last for 1 min or less ni...


so far it's been 5 days since I've did it..it's good just that it's getting a little itchy bitchy..
isit normal?haha..i guess its healing that's why its starting to itch bit.
Nonetheless, I'm happy with my piercing :)

That's all for now dearies.
More updates coming up soon.
stay tune alright!
*cheerss*
xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. That's cute. I just got my navel piercing at times square which was RM65 include the stud. We can choose our own stud. At 3rd floor :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger