Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dorie's 2nd farewell gathering

Saturday, 21.08.10

This is one last gathering with dorie babe before she flys the next day to Boston =/
We had a small get-together with our old time church mates Tania and Germaine.
We were glad that Evelynn joined us too..Unfortunately our another 'lynn' (siew lynn) couldn't make it :(
Dorie pick The Curve. Since she'll be leaving tmr, I decided to pick her up. It would be my last time having her to sit in my car till she comes back..haha
We got to curve and had a lunch date with the rest at Italiannies.
It was great to catch up with one another although it was pretty short.
After lunch we walked around the flee market for a bit and we decided to leave.
I drove dorie to DJ to pick up her music cert and drop her home.
I'll be seeing her the next day for the very last time *sigh*

Lunching @ Italiannies...

They always serve nice warm bread :)
pizzaaaa :)


Ger's salad :)


My mushroom soup :) i love it..its so creamy and thick..just the way i like it *nyums*


Dorie's :)


My dorie babe..
In short we call her dorie but her actually name is dorothy :)
Pictures below credits to Evelynn Yee *smiles*



with Dorie darling :)


With Evelynn dear :)


The 4 of us who knew each other since like we're 10?lol
Germaine, Tania, Dorie & myself (:


Group picha (:


That's a wrap for our day out (:

I sent dorie to the airport the next to bid her last goodbyes.
It was hard seeing her go but I didn't want to shed tears in front of her because she was already crying like a big baby..haha..i know its hard for her to leave but its even harder for me to see her leave.
The number of years of friendship that we've shared tells it all.
We've been there for each other through happiness & sorrows. No one can ever replace her as she remains deep inside my heart as a cheerful, fashionable, straight-to-the-point babe.
She's been one of my true-est friend of all times and i'm so blessed to have her in my life!
Thanks for everything dear!
Will miss you tons back home!
I love you babe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger