Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's time to pack up



Holidays begins today *woohoo*
I'm feeling extremely tired right now :(
Had 8am lecture this morning and I was dreading to go uni.
Good thing the road was free of traffic today..man i love school holidays!
Anyhow I did attend marketing lecture and handed in management assignment cause it's due today.
I almost fell asleep during lecture but my marketing lecturer was picking on me and she kept calling me to answer her questions =.=
Survived through the 2 hours lecture and had 2 hours of break after that.
I was spending my break in the library doing discuss and h.work..actually more of chit chatting..lol
Continued with marketing tutorial & replacement class for consumer behavior till 4pm :(
I had 6 hours of the same lecturer today *faint*
what a dayyy..fml

I'm so glad to be home right now..
Guess what dearies..
I'll be leaving for Kuching tomorrow for the ING Roadshow event and my flight is in the evening.
I'm working during the weekends and I'll be back by sunday night.
dayummm..marketing assignment due next week & i'll be sitting for cb test *sigh*



I'm feeling so lazy to pack right now..lalala

thanks for tuning in lovelies!
stay tune for more updates!
*cheers*
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger