Saturday, September 4, 2010

Snowflaking (:

Wednesday, 25.08.10

It's debate day for marketing!
Oh boy am I nervous. It feels like its been ages since I've speak in front of a crowd.
The last time was....back in sunway uni where I was doing my foundation.
back then presentation and debate was something that we have to do almost every week.
Imagine..even if u were a scardicat to face a crowd..I can assure you by the time you graduate from foundation. You'll feel the numb-nest for presentation (:
It was certainly a great experience and great exposure back in sunway.

So here I am doing my 1st year in metro. Planning to major in management & marketing a.k.a M&M (:
For the 1st time in my 2nd sem we had to do a debate for marketing class..lol!
Aiyaah, should have snap pics of our debate teams to show you guys. I forgot cause I was busy practicing my lines for debate..haha
Thankfully it all went well and I'm glad its overrrrr (:

After class, I went over to ss15 to cod with someone.
Amanda & Carmen accompanied me. Thanks dearies!
On the way back to uni we passed by the 'S' word!
Snowflakes!! It's been ages since i last had snowflakes..I had a sudden crave for their icy cold desserts!
It was the perfect dessert in such a blazing hot weather :)

Here's what we had :)
It's my 1st time trying this and *thumbs up* for it!
The ice is soak with soya bean *nyums*
shoooo nicee! :)

Not to forget, we had the all time best seller! :)

That's pretty much how wednesday went by!
Snowflaking is awesomeeee! (:
They should have more outlets everywhere.. Agree?hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger