Monday, September 20, 2010

Back from penang

Holla dearies!





I just got back from Penang last night!
It was a great trip but damn tiring.
Thanks to Air asia, my flight got delayed for half an hour and it sucks to wait when you're already so tired.
Supposed to depart from Penang at 11pm but delayed till 1130pm *haihz*
I slept throughout the entire journey back to kl. I was dead tired I swear.
Got home bout 145am and all I did was changed into my comfy house wear (big T's and shorts)
removed contacts and make up. Hug my baby patrick and slept like a pig till this morning bout 830.
I couldn't bare skipping classes for today so I dragged my feet and drove to uni for class at 10am.
I had management lecture and it was dead boring and I almost fell asleep.
I survived the 2 hours lecture and continued with cib tutorial for another 3 hours +__+
Oh boy..I survived 5 hours of continuous class in uni..Classes feel somewhat like a torture zone for me today =/
Class ended slightly earlier and I was feeling damnn hungry. I was craving for uncle lim's fried chicken rice at ss14! The boyf and I often go there for their fried chicken! It's one of the best I've ever tasted!
I tapao-ed and headed to pusat bandar damansara to pick mum. Unfortunately, due to their stupid system mum is not done with her passport since this morning at 10am..this is crazy weihh..I waited for her while enjoying my fried chicken rice in the car. After 2 hours of waiting she finally managed to collect her passport..pheww* I'm so happy..Finally get to go home! :)

That's pretty much for today dearies!
I know I've abandon my blog for quite a bit cause I was busy with my assignments and traveling around for the road trips.. Geez.. I still haven post bout my kuching trip..dayummm =/
Please bare with me..give me some time aite :)
I'll post all the outdated post asap yeah!
Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Stay tune with more exciting updates!
Have a great week ahead!
*cheers*
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger