Sunday, September 5, 2010

weekend seems to have passed so slowly



Finally its sunday, a day that i've been waiting for..
Guess what, my dear mummy will be back tonight!
I do sound like I'm a mummy's girl right?haha
Maybe I am :)
It just feels so not normal to not have my mum around.
I feel lonely and left out
I have no one to watch tv dramas with
I have no breakfast from the market like every other saturdays
and I have no one to dine with on the dinner table at nite..
I miss my mum!

You know what? from this week onwards I've learnt to live without eyeliner
I step out the house to attend classes with no eyeliner.
That was something huge for me as I've always been so dependent on my eyeliner
and I constantly have to use makeup remover..bad bad for the skin.
Now i've learn to put my eyeliner aside and I go light with just mascara :)
It's healthier for my skin this way.
I believe you girls know how much damage makeup can do to our skin.
We may not see the effects now but once we grow older, our skin will tell.
Try to live without it if you can :)


I bet this is the first time you're seeing me without any eyeliner
Just a light touch of mascara and thats it. Anyway, can't really see the mascara also..lol
So this is me behind all that thick eyeliner and falsies
Lots of difference?Do I look okie?
Maybe a little 'chan' right..haha



That's all for now dearies.
I hope you guys had a great weekend
Have a great week ahead aite!
Untill next time...
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger