Monday, September 6, 2010

Love is an act of endless forgiveness


To show that you love a person
It's not by words alone
When you've learned to love a person
That person will be your only exception
Regardless of how many times that person has hurt you
You'll find yourself forgiving that person no matter what
Because deep down inside you're still holding on believing that person still worth your love


Miracles happen when you least expected it
Like what you've said, we were meant to be together
We still believe miracle is what that has brought us together till today
As long as I'm still a part of you 
I'll still hold on no matter what happens
ily  

ps. words that you've said through your msg are still running through my head.
I love every bits of what you've said cause it made me fall for you all over again 

A little something that I did exactly one week ago during management lecture
I was so bored during lecture and I could hardly concentrate 
So I pick up a pen and started scribbling on my sticky pad



nicee? (:

Quick update for today

  • wasn't been able to sleep well for the whole of last night
  • was up at 5.30am cause I was woken up by a text
  • went back to bed at 6am and the 2 hours of sleep I had, I slept like a baby
  • mummy drop me to uni cause she was off today
  • reached uni for lecture but it was cancelled due to some talk
  • skipped the talk and hung around the library to do research for marketing assignment. 1st time being so hardworking since-i-dunno-when.lol
  • had mini muffins and peanut butter with bread and survived through 3 hours of cib class
  • boyf called saying that he touched down safely in melb :)
  • mummy came and pick me after class and headed to giant for grocery shopping.
  • today marks the happiest day of my life for the past 3 days

Tomorrow i'll be off. Since sis is on holidays, we decided to do some shopping in sg.wang & time square *eeek* I can't wait. i seriously miss shopping and i'm in a major need of new clothes!

Thanks for tuning in dearies!
Stay tune for more :)
Have a great week!
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger