Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fruitful shopping trip

I was the chauffeur for the day!
Together with my lil bro and sis, we head to sg.wang and times square for a shopping blast
Got to sg.wang bout 11.30am and I was surprise to see that their parking has become so canggih already.
It's equipped with touch n go as well as the parking lot sensor. Just like ones they have in sunway piramid..haha!
We parked our car and walked to times square to shop and later on back to sg.wang.
It's been ages since I last shop in times square and I didn't know that there are so many more stuff compared to sg.wang. Tons of shops and prices are slightly cheaper than sg.wang.
From today onwards, ts will be in the top of my list to shop for nice & cheap clothes.
I was pretty happy with a couple of stuff that I bought today *smiles* I wish I had more time to shop though =/ 5 hours wasn't enough..lol!

We left bout 4.30pm to avoid the jam. On the way leaving town we pick up mummy from her office.
Earlier today, mummy called saying that she fell and she sprained her ankle :(
My heart sunk when I heard her saying that. I felt the pain for mum and I pitied her *sobs*
When I pick mum up, I saw her walking towards my car limping and I felt even worst to see her like that.. Inside me I felt her pain.. Unfortunately it was her right ankle that she has sprained and she couldn't drive for the mean time. Later in the evening, sis had a birthday party to attend in Gardens and I was the chauffeur..I was grumbling all the way cause of the horrendous traffic..At the end of the day, It's okie that I was stuck in the car and had to faced to stupid traffic because I did it all for my mum :)
Hopefully she'll get well soon and be able to travel with me this thursday :)

On our way to sg.wang
I wasn't ready in this shot =/

bro is squashed in between us :P


meet my sis, Ariel :)

My bro, Aaron :)


*whoops* unready shot


Finally I got bro his nerdy specs.
He's been telling me how much he wanted it all week long :P


leaving ts to sg.wang
we always bring along our shopping bags when we shop in ts & sg.wang :)
sis hates plastics bags so I was influenced by her too
we never accept any plastic bag when we buy something
we're playing a role to help save the environment. Go Green! lol :D


with nerd boy :P


I was sampat so I camwhored with he's nerd specs :P
Take 1

Take 2.
looking like a shitzu with their fringe tied up.lol

Take 3

like nothing better to do only..lol

So that's for today dearies!
Thanks for tuning in!
Stay tune for more updates
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger