Saturday, September 4, 2010

Short update (:




Hey dearies!
Did you misssed me?!
I know its been way too long since i last updated my blog..sorry!
But here I am today posting all about my outdated post..haha!
The reason why i wasn't able to update its cause of my bitchy assignments *ugh*
Anytime anyone mention assignments..they'll be like "oh yeahh,assignments are bitches!" LOL!
I've been so occupied in doing research for every assignments.
Finally, today I am able to breath again :) In the mean time, no staying up late and waking up early for assignments!

1. consumer behavior  (due this week)
2. communication in business (due next monday)
3. management (due next tuesday)
4. consumer behavior mid semester test (15th sep)
5. marketing (due on the 17th sep)

These are just individual assignments. Wait till the group assignments come *dieee*
For assignments, the most hyperventilating part is when you've got to 1st submit it to turnitin.
Have you heard of it before? It's a system online where they can detect how many % of plagiarism you have from the net. It's crazyy!
Once you get a % of higher than 25% you have to redo ur assignment.
You only get 2 chances and thats it.

So I'm glad the nightmare is over for my 1st few assignments *phewww*
On thurs, mummy & sis left for KK and they'll be back on sunday, the house seems to be so quiet.
I feel lonelyyyy at home :( It feels weird when my mum is not around, I'm so not used to it!
I've missed her since the moment she stepped out of the house knowing that she'll be back 3days later :(

Oh well, what a lonely weekend..
I'm lazy to go out cause I'm lazy to dress up.
Pimples are popping out due to stresssss & insufficient sleep *gah*
So not gonna go out to show my face..lol

So that's pretty much of what i've been up too lately :)
want to keep up with my latest updates?
Imma twitter-holic :)
so feel free to follow me in twitter at http://twitter.com/baybietanya :) 


Have a great weekend dearies!
Stay tune for more updates!
*cheerss*
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger