Saturday, September 4, 2010

A get-together with my dear darlings

Friday, 27.08.10

Cheers to another unforgettable day with my dear darlings!
Today falls on a public holiday where almost all of us can make it for our lunch date.
Unfortunately, Ee Lain & Lee Wen babe couldn't make it to join us :(
Next gathering must come kie! It not we all tak bagi muka already wan ah..lol!jk!
Hopefully the next time round when we plan again, the 7 of us can make it!
Sounds like seven sisters right?! The 'chat chi mui' haha..
We planned to meet at Midvalley 11 am through tweeting.
Twitter has been a great tool for us to communicate :) All of us have twitter accounts EXCEPT Ee lain! Ah moii, cerrrpattt create an account to tweet with us kie :)

I got up very early in the morning not to get dolled up but to do my assignments *gah*
That's not the 1st thing you would wanna do when you get up in the morning.
i had no choice since im going out later. Assignments sucks! They kill youu =/

When it was time to meet with the darlings, i left my place and headed to mv.
As always, I prefer to park in Gardens. When I got into Garden parking lot around 11.15am, to my surprise people were already parking at all the illegal spots. This is crazyyy wei..
I made so many rounds and literally stalking people to park my car. After 20 mins of going cuckoo, I gave up. Surprisingly when i turned into this lane, there was an empty parking spot waiting me. It's for ME! Sometimes its such a joy of getting a parking spot at crowded malls like this. Do you feel the same?
Met up with the babes and we had lunch @ Sushi Zanmai.
Lianne joined us later but we were kind enough to save her sushiiiess. What we ate is what she get :P

Cheers to cold ocha..


Sushi that we had...
My all time favourite :)


salmonnnnn...





Soft shell crab :)

Unagiii :)



This are what we've saved for Lianne :)

We had beef sukiyaki after staring at the next table who was enjoying their sukiyaki..lol :)



Dip dip! *nyumss*







































That's pretty much it with my darlings!
It was great to catch up and berbonding with one another (:
Love y'all to the bits!
*hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger