Monday, September 13, 2010

Home sweet home (:

Booyah!

I'm back from the city of meow meow, Kuching dearies!
did you miss me?haha :)
I took the earliest flight in the morning at 7.20am but unfortunately it got delayed for half an hour *sigh*
left Kuching bout close to 8am and touched down in kl bout 9.45am.
Grab a limo and rush for lecture in uni which starts at 10am.
I was tiny winy bit late but at least I didn't missed it *phew*
i was so darn tired during lecture and all i did was to eat & eat & eat!
Priya was back from US and she bought us tons of gummy bwearss! Thanks priyaaa!
they're so chewy and I lurve gummy bwear as much as i love my boyf..lol..jk :)
Amanda was back from vietnam and she got us 'kisses' chocolates! yums!
she was spreading her kisses all over the lecture hall..haha
Sebastian got back from cameron and he got us strawberriesss! they were so sweeet *nyums*
So you see..I was practically enjoying myself eating gummy bears, chocolates & strawberries!





my favouriteee :)
I especially love the green and red ones.


out of boredom..i started playing with the gummy bears..lol


they're playing choo choo train..lol


one of my favourite too! strawberriesss! :)


mmm *nyumss*






When i got home, I was missing the boyf so dearly and somehow he could just sense me and gave me a call :)
It's simply amazing how he could just brighten my day even by hearing his voice 
*lotsa hugs for the boyf*

Anyways dearies, I will try to blog bout my Kuching post asap la kay
As you know, I'm so tied down with so many assignments lately *sigh*
I've got a mid sem test to sit for and an assignment to hand in this wednesday *sobs*
I don't have much time to spare..somebody saveee mee :(
Anyways, sorry to keep you guys waiting!
Be patient and stay tune alright!
Have a great week ahead yeah!
xoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger