Sunday, August 22, 2010

Malacca Day 3

Sunday, 15.08.10

Last day of fun in Malacca *sad*
But 3 days in Malacca is good enough. It's not very big to roam around so if you would have stayed longer it was start to get a little boring.
Pictures tell your story :)

sunrise view from my hotel room..


This is what I had for breakfast..
almost the small old stuff :)



After a satisfying breakfast, we went over to the poolside for a look...









Next we made our way by walking all the way to The Jetty.. I was curiously to see what does it looks like over here...
This place is still pretty new :)




along the jetty you can see the eye on malaysia :)




cute little puffy flower :)


In the evening, mummy & I headed to Jonker Street one last time for cendol and durian puff :)



they sell chopsticks all over the streets and i din realize what is written on it till i saw the pics that i've snap..
I saw my surname :) the most left and the top corner (zhang) :)


i saw this incredibly cute ice cream. I call it the eggie ice cream :)



i tried the dragon fruit :)

after that we went over to the coffee shop with is right next to Jonker 88 for cendol & noodles..
just wanna try whether nice or not.. It was actually not too bad but certainly not as many ppl as Jonker 88.


This was pretty good :)

my half eggie ice cream..

look at the cute little leg stand :)

here's how it looks like inside..


It's time to bid Jonker Street tata...






Not to forget..I got half a dozen of my favourites!! :)
bringing them home to kl...


patrick loves em too! :)


That's how sunday went by..
The next day was the very last day in malacca..
I left 1st thing in the morning after breakfast cause I've got a lecture to catch :)
We got ourselves a driver to pick us up.
On the way back to kl I was feeling uneasy and was not fit to attend lecture.
Ended up skipping lectures for the day and spend the entire day sleeping at home.
I woke up with a fever and things got worst when flu and cough came in.
I was sick for the entire week and that's why i left my blog hanging on my trip to malacca.
sorry dearies!
I'm all better now..still have the flu-ish voice but I'm sure to be better in no time!
Thanks for tuning in dearies.
Stay with me for more updates
coming up real soon :)
*cheers*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger