Thursday, August 12, 2010

A very pink day indeed.

Wednesday, 11.08.10

Class starts at 8am and I HATE early morning lectures and the traffic is just madness approaching subang and the round-a-bout.
After 2 hours of Marketing lecture, I had a break for 2 hours before continuing with marketing tutorial.
It's wednesday which means its PINK day for Baskin Robbins. The girls and I went over to mcd's to have breakfast while waiting for BR to open. I didn't order anything but to have my homemade pancakes *nyums* In between, I cod-ed for my Skin79 BB cream. I've always hear people praising how good the product is but never on my own i've got the chance to give it a try. I've been using skin food's aloe sun bb cream. It's an organic product and works pretty well for my skin. Smells really good and doesn't really clog my pores. I was curious of trying out something new so I give it a shot for this skin79 bb cream. I hope it'll suit my skin.

Later on, bout 11 ish we head over to BR for ice cream. They girls had em' but I didn't. I didn't feel like having something cold in the morning. Chilled for a bit and headed back to uni for class.
Unexpectedly, there's an event going on in inti's open hall.
It was Mirror Magazine. They're a new piece of mag that is about to launch into the market next month if im not mistaken. What were they doing in inti? They were having an Ambassador 2010 Glamour Girl Search.
I was attracted to their PINK goodie bag and I filled up the form knowing that I'll get a free make over..butttt..that's not just it. There's something to it. I didn't know till I'm 'in it'..lol. Like some dumb bimbo..haha

Once you're done filling the form, you'll have to head to the make-up section and then the hair-do section. Next will be the manicure section. Once you're all done up prettily, It's time to photography session. My my..I didn't want to do this. Not at all! Not just that, you need to make a video and end it saying please vote for me..gosh! *faint* I felt so pai seh..lol

diee diee also I did it and got the goodie bag and run for class cause I was freaking late!
My 1st tutorial class summo..sei lor..Got into class my lecture kept questioning why was I late..Pandai pandai one of my classmate say I went for make-up session. kantoi!

Once marketing tute was over, It was end of the day! *phewww*

Skin79 BB cream which I've got it from My Sweetie Pie. Check it out of ure interested.
It's a pretty good deal :)

Mirror's event...
They gave me big curls :) *like*


This was horrible. My make up was done so horribly bad. Sorry to the girl who helped me with my make up. I didn't like it at all :/


I missed this! I was rushing for time so I didn't get to pamper myself with manicure :/ *wasted*


Here's where all the snapping and video-ing is done..


screw that la..lol!

Here's the goodie bag :)


lotsa freebies but all girly girl stuff..hahah!
They even gave out vouchers :)


FreshKon gave quite a bit of freebies :)


Lastly, the leaflet for the glamour girl search.
The prizes are pretty attractive but I'm not up for it.
I bet I look horrible in those pics. Like yucks!
That's why no pics of me..lol.

That's wednesday!
such a pink pink and crazy day!
Stay tune with me dearies!
*cheers*
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger