Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm back dearies




Hey dearies,
I've just got back from Malacca this morning.
It sure is a great visit to Malacca. Although I'm there to work for the ING Insurance Roadshow but I did not forget to have fun as well! I went around having all sort of yummy FOOD! :)
This morning I was supposed to attend classes in uni unfortunately I was feeling very well and now I'm
down with a fever *sobs* hate you fever. Please go away!!
I've been lying all day on the bed cause I'm freezing on the outside but burning on the inside *ughh*
I just can't wait to get better! It must be the weather the lack of drinking water when I'm there.
Malacca is damnn hot..a few degrees hotter than KL. Imagine that :(
Anyways dearies, I promise to update my blog on my Malacca when I'm feeling better alright!

So stay tune with me!
Have a great week ahead yeah!
take care!!
lotsa lurvee from Tanya 
*hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger