Monday, August 2, 2010

Sem 2 begins

Hey dearies!

Sorry i've been mia for quite abit. So here I am back on track to fill you in with my latest updates.
As you can see, I've just posted 3 new posts. Happy reading :)
So here we are, already in the month of August.. Man...time flies like a shooting star.
It's time to get back to uni and start sitting in lecture halls for lectures and tutorials.
It's time to start flipping through the books and holding the pen to write again.
You know sometimes when you're on holidays, you don't even hold a pen and once you're back for class and you start to hold a pen again. It feels weird isn't it. It's like you don't know how to hold a pen to write..lol.

Today it's the very 1st day of the start of my 2nd semester :)
I was pretty sad that holidays are over cause I didn't really get to enjoy mine. It felt so short cause I've spend most of my time working. Well, come to thinking of it my holidays didn't get wasted. I made full use of it! :) AND I did work like MAD and shop like MAD. Pretty satisfied laa :)

Good news to share! I love my timetable just the way it is! It's exactly like what I've enrolled for *phew*
Which means, I have 2 days OFF in a week *hooray* but there's 2 days in the week which is pretty cramped up la but who cares. I can work it through :)

As for lunch, the boyf picked me up and we head for the ultimate fried chicken @ ss14 :)
When we got there, the crowd are building up and the queue was starting to get pretty long..hahaa
but that didn't stop us from getting our lunch.




I guess that's all for now dearies! So stay tune for more updates aite!
thanks for tuning in :)
Have a great week ahead!
*cheers*
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger