Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hearing his sweet voice brightens up my day

Saturday, 7.08.10


I woke up feeling lazy + tired + worried. I felt like a dead log. Didn't really feel like doing anything at all.
For the entire morning I was good at gluing my butt to this chair right in front of the screen.
I had a dream the night before but once I got up I forgot what I've dreamt about.
I was worried x10 bout the boyf cause I hear no signs from him.
In the afternoon, my phone rang and true enough it was my dear boyf who is calling *screaming my lungs out* The indescribable happiness was projected through my loud screams over the phone..heh
It was such a relief to hear from him *phewww* Like what I've thought..it was true that he ran out of credit and he didn't had the chance to online. For the hours that we've not talk, it felt as if we haven talk for a week. We had so much to say and to share. We wish we had more time to talk.
I wish i could press on the pause button and we could just spend all day talking till out throat runs dry..lol
It was oh-just-so-comforting to hear his voice and it certainly did brighten up my day *bigwidesmiles*

I continued my day watching 'Never back down' :)
It was pretty awesome! Sean Faris is hawt!~
The boyf is gonna kill me when he sees this..lol!
It was all about fighting for respect. It's such nerve wrecking when you see them fighting against each other. As if they are about to ripe each other's head off.
It felt painful to watch them bleed. I have this 'thing' for people who are hurt and bleeding.
I can feel the pain..as if I the one who was beaten, wounded and bleeding..lol

Well, that's something to share today!
I was such a happy girl after 'the' call..
I guess I'm missing him more than I've expected *giggles*

I lurvee chuu babyboy!
*big bwear huggiess*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger