Friday, August 6, 2010

I jump with tears of joy when i hear your voice



I'm glad to know that the boyf has touchdown safely *pheww*
I got the very 1st call at 5 in the morning :) nothing feels more comforting than to hear his voice over the phone knowing that he's safe and sound.
In between I received text messages from him just like the old times :)
I'm happy that he keeps me updated cause he knows I'll be worried of him.
Sadly he has ran out of credit and I'm wondering where he might be now?
It's getting late..
no signs of calls and texts..Where is my baby boy?
I hope he has reached his flying school safely cause it takes quite a bit to travel to get there.
I hope he's safe and that he's covering himself well with warm fuzzy sweater cause the weather might be pretty chilling over there.
I'm praying hard that he's safe and that he would take good care of himself.
I will still be waiting for his call..
Can't wait for my phone to tingle knowing that it's a call from the boyf.
I love you my dearest babyboy!
*big bwear fuzzy huggies + juicy sucking kissess*

*spreading flying kisses to you all the way back home*

lotsa lotsa lurveeee,
-- ur dearest baby lynn --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger