Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dorothy babe's Farewell parte

Saturday, 7.08.10

Received text from Dorie babe. "Babe rmbr to bring ur camera yeahz, better if u have dslr. Cuz my camera spoil la :( damn sad.
I was like..omg where is this coming from?why on earth suddenly she texts me to bring my camera.
I know she's having a farewell parte but I didn't knew it was so soon. I wasn't paying attention to the date on the fb invite..lol
uh ohh! I quickly hop onto fb and check my events! *jeng jeng jeng*
It's TODAYYY at 7pm!
My my..I texted her back pretended everything was cool and I assured her that I'll bring my cammie :)
Good thing she texted me *wipes sweat away from forehead*
I know you're gonna kill me when you read this. I'm soooo sorry my darling! *hugs*
Lucky thang I still got plenty of time to get ready.
The parte was held at WIP, Bangsar Shopping Ctr. I haven step foot into Bsc for such a long time and I didn't know they have such an amazingly nice place to makan and hangout.
The ambience was pretty good and the crowd was happening.
Guess what, I was the 1st who got there when the event says it starts at 7 SHARP! lol!
I reached at about 7.30pm and not a single fly was around..haha!
It was bout 8pm when everyone started coming in.

Here's what WIP looks like....

dinning area...

the bar...
pretty isn't it :)

This is what I've ordered :)
Spaghetti carbonara with turkey ham.
It was pretty filling and I ended up finishing all the hams except for the spaghetti..lol

Dorie & Shin :)
Shin was the 2nd one who arrived pretty early and good thing we had each other to keep each other company.


with dearest dorie babe :)


I can't rmbr everyone's name..sorry :)


Kristen which I've knew long time ago but we only meet during dorie's parties..lol


siew ming, dorie & myself :)


girls group picha


here are the guys..




good thing we had each other's company on the table while dorie is busy going around playing hosting :)
coincidentally, the 3 of us have 'lynn' on our names.
It's so rare but 'Lynn' rocks! :)


It was a great parte and I sure had fun meeting new people :)
Thanks Dorie babe for EVERYTHING!! thanks for paying the bill babe!
Really appreciate it very muchoo! *hugs*
so gonna miss you when you leave laahh..
you babes ahh..melissa wong su yen & dorothy cheam shu yi!
you two are ditching me back here all alone..not fairrrr!
but I still love you both to the core! *hearts*



That's how my saturday went by :)
Thanks for tuning in lovelies.
Keep tuning in for more updates!
love ya'll for reading.
*cheers*
xoxoxoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger