Monday, August 2, 2010

Salt

Friday, 30.07.10

I woke up feeling pretty lazy but I went to work at mummy's company to do some wrapping and packing for upcoming roadshows.
Since it's a friday we got to leave early :)
Mummy had plans in midvalley so I followed her there by taking the train.
By right I wanted to tag along with Dorie babe to Mos for the MAD event, sadly I didn't have transport to get to her place *sigh* sorry I couldn't teman you babe!
From mum's office we took the monorail to Bukit Nanas. From there we walk a little till we reach Dang Wangi station and took the underground LRT to Bangsar. The underground train felt like i'm in a bullet train or something..super fasttt..lol!
Once we got down at Bangsar, we took the complimentary bus, Triton to mv :)
Hang around and shop at Charles & Keith and I bought another handbag..lol..I'm such a bag-a-holic lately..I better stop!
Waited for a bit & the boyf got tickets to watch SALT! *yeays* It was pretty gooood! Thankss bii! :)


Tapao-ed lunch nearby mum's office...

Mummy's

Mine...The best nasi briyani ever and its so affordable. This cost me only RM5 :)
I bought one for the boyf too but stupidly I forgot to take it when I leave office.
Poor nasi briyani gonna get busuk. I'm sorry huns, I wanted for you to try it so badly but I forgot :(

I lurveee drumstick :P

Shopping around gardens..
We were temaning mummy to shop at Robbinsons :)

With the boyf :)





After a little shopping around, mummy went to meet up with her friends for dinner and we went to catch SALT!
Once we got in to the cinema, we found out that our seat were right in between a couple of indian dudes.
The boyf didn't want me to sit in between them so he talk it over with the indian guys and ask them to move to our seats so that I don't have to seat beside one of them. At 1st I thought what was the boyf doing. I was confused and thought he did not know that the two empty seat were ours. Once it was settle I got what was happening.. Awww baby!! *melts* ure so protective of me and I like that very much!
Thankss baby! *mwahsss*


After our movie ended, we walked around and later on joined mummy with her friends for a drink at city cafe in cititel hotel...

The boyf & I shared this cause we weren't that hungry...




It didn't really taste like chocolate, more like milo ice blended..lol


with mummy & the boyf :)

i look damn yucks but its the only pic that we took there :)



That was pretty much it for friday. The boyf drop me & mum home after that and headed home.
Thankyousomuch biii! I know you were damn tired after a long day out but you stayed just to drop  us home..such a darling! soooo dai sek! I lurvee youu bii! *Big bwear huggies + kissess*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger