Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bubble Tea :)

Sunday
21/02/10
Just a short post :) In the evening, me & sis decided to go for Bubble Tea @ Yippie Cup, Mont' Kiara. On our way we fetch sis's bestie, Jui Li. When we got there *jeng jeng jeng jeng* it was 'closed'..gosh!damnn potong steam lor..Jui Li then suggested to go Tropicana City Mall for Bubble Tea at Igentis! The drinks are cheaper compared to Yippie Cup's but then...their drink sucks!I ordered my all time favourite flavor 'Yam', It was so diluted and you have to pay an extra of 60cents for pearls..When we just got in and seated, we saw a baby cockroach pop out on the sofa *ewww* we almost wanted to scream out loud..The waiter came and said that they're already asked the control pest to spray twice a week but the cockroaches are still crawling around *geliii*

drinks menu..they have lotsa flavours but so so ni la

sis's blue wings but its lemon flavoured :)
my diluted yam flavour *yuckss*

Jui Li's mother of pearls 'original version of bubble tea'

3 scoops of ice cream..the yam was sticky *how weird*


what an experience there..LOL!Don't think I will ever go back there for Bubble Tea..It spoils the Bubble Tea's reputation. I still very much prefer my all time favourite Bubble Tea shop, 'Yippie Cup'! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger