Monday, February 1, 2010

A visit back to sunway college :)

Monday
1/02/10

Its a brand new month today!Februaryyy..My my..time really flies.. Although its a monday but somehow it felt like a sunday..lol..cause kl~ian are on holidays :) Today me & mummy decided to visit my ex college, sunway to sort out some stuff.. I met up with Ms.Ruma, the head of Ausmat & FIA.. She's the nicest lecturer everrr :) Later on I pop in Lancaster uni to enquire bout their bachelor of business in management..not too bad though..Im still on the fence because Im still waiting for the offer letter from Curtin uni, Metro to do double major in management & marketing.. Hopefully I'll be able to make it although currently there are some complications *keeping my fingers crossed* After that we headed to Metro & Inti to sort out some things and hop in Face to Face for some pan mee.. Mummy didn't feel like eating at all so I ended up eating alone..lol

with Ms. Ruma Lopez :)

had lunchie at Face to Face for pan meeee....

mince pork pan mee ( i prefer thick noodles) :)


with the 'dry chilly' :)

best dry chilly everrr..its a must with the noodles *yums* :P


homemade glutinous rice or as the chinese say 'loh mai fan' with mushrooms + chinese sausages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger