Thursday, February 4, 2010

Last day of work

Thursday
4/04/10
My ultimate happee day!You guys know why?cause..it's my last day at work *yeays* no more boring + sucky+ low pay job..I finally smell fweedom :D Before I left for work this morning, I had a yummie & satisfying breakfast to start my day with :)

Breakfast for the day *yumss* :)

Tuna sandwiches :)

oats + cereal + honey =
half boiled egg with a splat of soya sauce *yummies*

what a healthy, filling & satisfying breakfast :)

As for dinner, the boyfriend and I drove all the way to Cheras for western food at Kaki Corner!LOL.. It was freaking jam and it took me 1 an half hour to get there.. the best part is I was the driver..lol! The boyfriend was like a PIG and sleeping all the way *bitesss*

he ordered egg sandwich..LOL :P

awh..look so innocent *pinch ur cheeks* :P

*act cute* he's picking up skills from me..lol :P

baby's white cheese chicken chop :)

my spicy ham cheese chicken chop :)



nothing much for today..haha..Hopefully tomorrow will be filled with more fun and excitement..hee..cant wait! so stay tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger