Friday, February 12, 2010

Day out with sis for last min cny shopping :)

Friday
12/02/20
We headed down to sg.wang during lunch time to do some last minute shopping for chinese new year! :) I haven really gotten anything to wear tho :S I don't really have red red ish/pinkish stuff to wear..Ended up I didn't shop much cause nothing really caught my eyes..while we were there I met up with Jia wen babe for lunch cause so happens she's working there for samsung..haha :P
It was nice catching up with her cause haven been seeing her for ages :)

chocolate ice snow *cute* :)

with sis :)

Jia Wen babe :)

jia wen & ariel :)

with jia wen babe :)

my roses are starting to bloom prettily *yeays* :)
roses day #2 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger