Wednesday, February 10, 2010

mel's last day :(

Wednesday
10/02/10

The day that we've been hoping for not to come has arrived. Time to say our last goodbyes to mellie babe :'( Me and dorie dear decided to send her off to their airport as mel is one of our dearest babe eversince childhood.. We trailed mel's car to the airport and watched her step into the departure hall with her mummy..we were quite relief when we know that her mummy is going off with her as well.atleast she's not alone for her 1st time in an alien country :) It was hard to see her leavet as she was one of the closest darling that i've know eversince i was back in primary school. I told myself not to tear and hold back my tears as she left because i don't want to see her leave in tears but with a smile on her face. Thanks for the lovely prezzie and the most heart warming letter babe *hugs* You've certainly remembered memories that I cant really much recall..lols!It so sweet that you still remembers them..I love you so muchhh huns and i pray that you'll have a safe trip to aussie!lemme know once you touchdown and tell me all about it..hee :)

me and dorie were trailing mel's car to KLIA :) My lovely dorie babe was driving us there :) Thanks for driving babe!! :) i need snacks to keep me company on the way :) rocky was my best fren thoughout the journey :P mel with her mummy and bro at the check in counter :) i spotted this BMW there!so darn nice..i wish my bf would drive that one day *hint hint* :P with the darlings, dorie & mels :) we will miss you so much mels! :) mel & her family :)
with the darlings :)



the plane looks like its on fire..lols!

After sending mel off we left for dinner in subang...
guess where did we go... Face to Face..LOL! Im getting tired of the pan mees edi *jelat*

dorie's house specialty dry noodles :)

my all time favourite mince pork pan mee :)



she doesn't like ikan bilis :P


guess who came and join us for dinner..the boyfriend came *yeays* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger