Wednesday, February 17, 2010

To JB for cny

Saturday
13/02/10
It's CNY EVE!
My hometown isn't in JB but so happens this year grandma was in JB staying with my uncle so we drove all the way there to celebrate new year. Early morning at 7am we left for Jb to celebrate Tigernese Year with my relatives. We reach Jb around 11 and headed to my 3rd uncle's place cause we're gonna stay over at his place. It was so good to see my grandma again..gosh!i've missed her so much! she's the one that babysitted me while I was a baby! :) She's getting old and she can barely remember names and faces very well..hee..but im sure glad to see her :)

my dearest grandma enjoying the durians which I've got her ♥
spotted this plant at my uncle's place, mummy said this plant activates cancer cells in ur body. People tend to buy it as a cny deco. So beware of this plant!

pretty flowers that reminds me of my grandma's house where she used to plant them all over her garden :)

hanging around my uncle's place was boringgg cause he and his family went out for shopping..LOL!so we decided to head out to the nearest mall, Jusco to hang around...
We went to Old Town White Coffee for lunchie..one incident that got me pissed off is when the waiter asked me ' Is there a problem with the food? If no problem, please don't snap any pics of the food' =.=' I was like wth..what does it got to do with you when I snap the food that i've paid for *grrr*
my toast bread with ice cream..time to have something cold cause the weather was freaking HOT!

bro's Old Town toast bread..so oily >.<

bro's prawn mee..lol!he's damn wai sek :P

sis's garlic bread :)

After lunching, daddy, mummy and sis wanted to watch Valentine's Day movie so they headed for the cinemas.. I've watched it already so Im skipping it..Bro wasn't a fan of movies like this..still young..haha..So it was just me & lil' bro..we shopped around the mall & last stop was the arcade..he's been waiting to step his foot in..LOL!
we played air hockey and he tapau~ed me kao kao..LOL!I felt like a small kid again :P

haha..trying to fly the aircraft..this machine cacat wan..just for 30 secs and u barely fly the plane they say failed & ask to insert coins again =.='

racing and racing..and what was I doing..watching him and snapping pics..how sienx :(

here he go again..shooting hoops :)

I shot some hoops too and what I've got was calf muscle sore the next day cause I was too short and i kept jerking up to shoot *sobs* It still hurts till today :(


Eve dinner was just simple cause not all my uncle's were in JB..daddy was the cook for the night :)
1st we had yee sang..its tradition :)

louu louu louu, It is believed to bring fortune & luck :)

daddy's giant prawns *yummies*

well, thats all for cny eve..haha..not much of piccies cause I wasn't in the mood to snap pics at all..hee..Anways, Happee Chinese New Year to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger