Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Panda Therapy

Wednesday
3/03/10
I was just looking through my mails and something adorably cuteee caught my eyes. It's the cute white + black fuzzy little 'Panda Bwears' giving you the panda therapy *giggles* too cute!~ Thought of sharing it with panda lovers outdere..hee :)

gosh!its actually pretty high up here. Mummy can you come & get me down??

I'm not going anywhere. You have to come in and get me *tralalala* :P

on the count of 3 *lift my heavy bum bum up* :P

betcha can't see me *blueks*

oops..aiyaa..clumsy me..Help meee..im stuck :P

you go! I'll just stay here and and day dream bout bamboos *drools* :)


It wasn't me! I didn't steal this bamboo shoot. I was just sitting here, I swear :)

*tickles tickles* I'll give you 2 secs to get off me or I'm calling mummy :P

eihh lat tat mau.. do you have a napkin?

hey you paparazzi!! gimme some privacy pleaseee :P

aiyakk!my poo poo stained my white fluffy fur fur..

*shhhh* don't disturb..im in bamboo land :P

aiyorr.. I can't believe I'm stuck here again >.<

I'm sure there's a way out here somewhere. I saw an ant go this way yesterday :P

I'm sowee.. I know I've been nottie..please forgive me & let me out *pweety pleaseee*

they're looking for lost earings..LOL

my emo corner..

Don't cha feel better going through panda therapy..teehee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger