Thursday, February 18, 2010

Golfing :)

Thursday
18/02/10
The boyfriend wanted to go for golfing so he brought me to his home club at Kota Permai Golf Club's driving range :) He was so excited cause he wanted to try out his new cleveland clubs..hehe :) dun play play..the boyfriend can whack the ball pretty well..haha!He bought 100 balls at 1st but it wasn't enough so he top up another 50 balls..so semangated! :P Thankgod for good weather!hee..We had an awesome time in the range whacking balls! LOL! Later on, we hit the bunker for some shot and lastly the greens to do a lil' putting..Before i could start putting it started to rain *geez* damn potong steam lor..LOL! So we left and headed to Sunway Piramid for dinner in Subway .On my way for dinner I saw my babe babe carmen..it was such a coincidence!it was good to see her cause I haven been seeing her for ages..hee :)

Kota Permai's driving range :) my bay :) the boyfriend's bay :) baby's cleveland set :) my cheapo set but I have the cutest 'doggie' club head cover :P our baggies :) our gloves :) look at the giant shoes :P my doggie :) hehe..how cute! :P yays!its minee! :P noo noo! you can't have it :P owh *ouchie* poor baby had a bubu >.< owhh hunnie..its okie..cheer up :) look at what i've got you!cute neh :P taa daa!~ all done :) fuyoh!looking good :P my hair is parallel to the club..LOLs! position 1 : addressing the club position 2 : back swing position 3 : follow through position 4 : finish swing *nice one bi* :)

its my turn to swing some shots :)
position 1 : address club position 2 : take off position 3 : back swing position 4 : finish swing *what a relax one* haha!

next, we hit the bunkers...thankgod for the good weather!weeeee.......

arghh!why can't I get the ball out >.< taa daaa!~ :P
lemme show you :P

nicee and steady..LOL :P

time for putting..i've got a purple ball :P

didn't get to see whether it got into the hole anot cause it started to rain *ishhh*

rain rain rain....

so we headed to Piramid for dinner....
we ate in Subway and it was freaking expensive....
baby's footlong cost 25bucks >.< i had a 6 inches one..damnn filling *burps*

mm *yumm yumms* :P



look at the hungry monster :P

chocolate chip cookie :)

it comes together with the set..you can choose either chips OR cookies..i prefer cookies *duh* :)

me likey the soft chocolate chip cookies *loads of chocolate chips*


Today I had tonnes of fun golfing together with the boyfriend *screams* I betchu had FUN didn't you bii :P Thanks to my coaching skills you hit better already..lol..jkjk :P Thanks for bring me for golf bii!It's been awhile since I've hot the range..haha..surprisingly got an old uncle puji our swing..lols!But today sure is FUN!I enjoyed playing around and golfing with you bii *hugs* Thanks for everything my dearie baby dax! I chuu loads! *mwahss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger