Tuesday, February 23, 2010

working in mummy's office :)

Tuesday
23/02/10

2nd day at work..doing the same old stuff,'wrapping' During lunch I had Nasi Briyani + ayam + telur + sambal and guess what..It only 3 bucks..LOL!so daii..maybe the mak cik didn't know I took the ayam cause I hid it under the rice..HAHA! *evil grins* After lunchtime it was time to watch Lion dance..hehee..The yellow lions were so cutee and the drum beats were deafening..LOL

cute lions on stilts :P



both competing :P









with mummy :)

the lion dance crew :)

LOL!only just today that I found out that Mcd's has grape jam..how jacoon am i :P


Monday 22/02/10
Back to work but this time at mummy's office @ ING Insurance. I worked as a part-timer in mummy's department,'corporate communications' :) All I have to do is wrap and wrap and wrap gifts all day long..LOL!sound like fun?!not really once you're doing it as a repetition for freaking 8 hours everyday. I've been doing it for the past 2 days..almost killed me..U have to cut cellophane tape, ribbons, wrapping papers & then wrap wrap wrap..we were preparing the gifts for 600 kids for some charity event..imagine that..3 people wrapping gifts for 600 lil kids *faint* During lunch time, I went over to sungei wang with mummy to get me a new specs *whee* its time to change to a new one already..i decided to get a 'nerd specs' LOL!dunno if I look good anot..just to try something different lor.. I think I look like a nerd girl girl now..haha! But im not a spec person..I only wear specs at home :)the lil gifts that I've been wrapping all day long..fingers also numb edi :(

cute lil' toys I saw in mummy's department..LOL!

Don't get shocked..here are my 'nerdy specs' haha!

nerdy ah moi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger